Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Bachelorette Life

Well, I have just returned from my first of six trips to the airport I will make in the coming 7 days. Sean has his first three interviews for medical school this week! Today, Sean is flying to Nashville to interview at Vanderbilt. He'll return tomorrow night, fly again mid-Thursday for Baylor, return mid-Saturday.... and then fly out AGAIN Sunday morning for U of Chicago and come back into my arms the following night.

I already miss him so so so so much. This ought to feel like cake, seeing as I didn't have him around for a solid two years. But lo and behold, I want him here, to hold me, to smile at my quirks, to make me constantly laugh. But I'm also super excited for him to have these opportunities and to show these schools how great he'd be. He's such a great person, I know he'll do a fantastic job whilst interviewing. And I'll do a great job fretting and watching sappy romantic movies :)

Good luck sweetheart! You'll knock them out of the park!
Sean fashioning the "interview suit" we recently purchased. Oh my, someone come fan me, please.

1 comment:

  1. awww having the hubby gone is nooo fun!! I know exactly what you mean. Make sure you eat lots of ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete