Friday, July 25, 2014

Orlando Pool

IMG_6385e
We played in my parent's pool every day during our visit. Since there was no Sean around, I was being ultra aware of kids at all times, so I didn't take much time for photos. But, you know, some.

IMG_6390e
Aw, sometimes it's no fun being short.

IMG_6375e
Liam and Dash got so comfortable in the water. If they had their floaties on, they'd "swim" from wall to wall.

IMG_6376e
And they got real comfortable putting their faces in the water. In fact, we shed our floaties, dropped pool weights in the shallow end of the pool, and Liam and Dash would go get them. I was totally impressed.

IMG_6395e
Grey would mostly hang by the stairs or halfway pretend to get in at various points down the wall. He was adamant about me not touching him when he got in the water so I did a lot of very close hovering. I'll tell you one thing, the pool with kids is not one bit relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment