Monday, July 21, 2014

In Destin with Family

IMG_6057e
I think the most fun about getting together with family is seeing the kiddie cousins interact. I'm happy to see that Dash and Liam have some innate chivalry (helping Avery with her shoe while planting a kiss on her hand).

IMG_6257e
We were staying in a couple condos and we had a nice enclosed patio where we did lots of activities. Like bubble blowing (and bubble spilling).

IMG_5760e
Mimi brought a lot of coloring/art options that my kids frequently requested. Theyare now obsessed with color-by-number (and I'm seriously impressed with their creations).

IMG_5749e
Beyond the patio was a lake (with ducks!)

IMG_5756e
Kids always wanted to go out (with an adult) to toss in rocks or feed the animals.

IMG_5738e
I'm almost surprised that no one fell in.

IMG_5735e
It was something they wanted to do straight after breakfast, milk cups and all.

IMG_5732e
A place for many...

IMG_6054e
A place for few.

IMG_6231e
And even a place for a Zechiel, when my parents drove up to take us down to Orlando. That's a wrap for Destin and it was marvelous. I think we're going to have to make this place a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment