Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Orange Couch

My parents drove up to Destin and drove us back down to Orlando. Sean flew out the next day since he had to get back to work (boo) and the rest of us stayed about a week. Here we are on the orange couch.
IMG_6286e
I love this picture. It's just everything, all at once.

IMG_6289e
Having shared a room with all the kids while in Destin, we've discovered that Liam is the child behind the early rising. He woke me up one morning as he loud-whispered, "Daaaash, Daaaash," to his soundly sleeping brother. He was always the first up and up early, no matter what time he went to bed. I need to figure out how to wipe out this habit.

IMG_6298e
Dash has discovered the joys of belching. It's the adults' fault, really, when we laughed hardily at Dash's surprising mega-burp mid-sentence. Ever since, he (and Liam) has been pushing 'em out. Incidentally, he's also now good at saying "excuse me."

IMG_6305e
This little man has gotten so stubborn and opinionated and emotional. Pretty much starting from day one at my parent's house, it's either Grey's way or the emotional breakdown highway. It's, you know, a bit exhausting. I think a lot of it has to do with him not saying many words but mostly the fact that he's discovered his own will. It happens to the best of 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment