Tuesday, July 29, 2014

County Fair 2014

So guess what. After I spent a week in Orlando with my folks, they flew back with me to spend a couple weeks in Minnesota! It was a the Month of the Family.
IMG_6682e
We went to the county fair. So great. Do you like fairs? I like fairs. But I don't like big, crowded, hot fairs. This was none of those things and so was perfect. I saw cute animals, ate fair food, and rode fair rides.

IMG_6711e
All the kids got a little cup of feed to share with the animals.


Grey... well, it took a little work to get him to let the animals lick it instead of dropping it over on the grass.

IMG_6696e
He was good at watching the animals, though.

IMG_6699e
Liam and Dash were a bit more daring and confident with their food shares.


Dash carefully portioned out small morsels to share with the animals. He aint gonna lose it all to no persistent goat, nu uh.


Liam made sure to share with all the animals big and small. No Livestock Left Behind.




IMG_6690e
That a wet nose.

IMG_6693e
Cuuuute baby cow.

IMG_6748e
There was a camel!

IMG_6758e
Oh did his lips tickle!

IMG_6677e
Farm boy, fetch me that pitcher.

IMG_6719e
Goats be crazy.

IMG_6763e
A little fair food.

IMG_6788e
Dash's happy fair face.

IMG_6770e
Liam's happy fair face.

IMG_6782e
Grey's happy fair face. Still eating.

IMG_6772e
And some silly fair moves.

IMG_6790e
They met Olaf. The cardboard version (which doesn't melt in the sun!)

IMG_6794e
And we rode the ferris wheel! I love the ferris wheel.

IMG_6796e
My kids love the ferris wheel.


The Bradleys are a ferris wheel kind of family.

1 comment: