Sunday, January 26, 2014

Vacation Revealed

IMG_1523e
You know how you go on vacation and want to blog and facebook and instagram about it as you go but then you'd be telling the whole world that psst, my house is going to be unoccupied for a whole week- come take whatever you'd like! And even if you did, nothing would happen. Probably. But if it did then you'd kicking yourself for a week. Totally, me too. So now that we're back, I think we're safe.

IMG_1547e
We were in Florida! Staying in my parents lovely new home, taking dips in the hot tub, NOT WEARING A COAT (except sometimes), going to theme parks, not cooking, playing outside, enjoying The Elledges (so much cousin love), Sean not working. What a good week.

IMG_1526e
Now we're back to super sub-zero temps and it's so mean. So we'll warm ourselves by the sunshine through the window. While I catch up the blog on the eight gajillion photos I have to share. You might have to wait a few posts until I get to warmer climes. Fair warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment