Monday, November 11, 2013

Jack of the Lantern

IMG_2000e
We were able to carve pumpkins while Mimi and Pompa were here!

IMG_2001e
What harm could be caused by giving a three-year-old a majorly serrated knife? Totally safe!

IMG_2004e
Meanwhile, Grey entertained us.

IMG_2002e
Dash gave Mimi very specific instructions on the sad face he wanted on his jack-o-lantern. I think she captured the essence perfectly.

IMG_2006e
I cut out Liam's face exactly as he drew it.

IMG_2008e
Pompa carved out their names on the back. Personalized!

IMG_2016e
Sean did another fabulous carving.

IMG_2018e
And I made a owl. hoot.

IMG_2047e
Grey colored his pumpkin a little but he never wanted anything to do with it when I was photographing him. Otherwise, he loved the thing. And then my camera went kaput. So this is all we've got! Yay punkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment