Tuesday, November 12, 2013

3.5

IMG_0297e
Hi! I'm Dash!

IMG_0312e
Today I'm three and a half years old!

IMG_0307e
I'm really good at pretending and I love to cuddle with mommy and daddy.

IMG_0302e
I've been fully potty trained for many months and have just started waking up in the middle of the night, every night. I usually say it's because I'm sad.

IMG_0315e
I'm a sweet and sensitive boy. I love to play with my brothers. I love being me!

IMG_0268e
Hi! I'm Liam!

IMG_0288e
Today I'm three and a half years old!

IMG_0280e
I'm a fun and daring little boy and live to make people laugh.

IMG_0274e
I've been fully potty trained for a few weeks- no more nighttime diapers for me! I don't like to take naps anymore, Dash either. I like playing too much!

IMG_0292e
I love playing pretend with my brothers and being silly. I like to test limits but still be sweet. I love being me!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Happy 3.5, Liam & Dash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm a really bad commenter but just wanted to say how darling your boys are and I'm glad life is going well for you. It's fun to follow friends around the nation and live vicariously. Take care!

    ReplyDelete