Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Corn Maze!

I had to, had to, go to the corn maze one last time. My mom heard about Richardson Farm on the radio while I was in high school and it became a yearly tradition. Until I wasn't home every summer. But I was there this year! The theme was The Beatles and the t-shirts read, "Help, I need somebody." Classic. The maze has 22(?) checkpoints throughout the maze, the trick is navigating to each. In the past, I've proudly completed the whole maze, but this year, with little ones about me, we just did half. We rocked that half. Matty was an awesome navigator! Naomi helped me push the stroller. Grey never let me leave his sight. Liam and Dash were superb hand-holders.
IMG_1880e

IMG_1869e

IMG_1874e

IMG_1876e

IMG_1882e

IMG_1885e

IMG_1891e





No comments:

Post a Comment