Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Phone Fun!

(sorry I posted this early without text!)
Phone 10/18/13
There it is, how the three boys roll in a two seat stroller.

Phone 10/18/13
Another walk to the snowman. Just as fun as before.

Phone 10/18/13
Which one of these boys ate the sand?...

Phone 10/18/13
Bass Pro Shop, you always provide a good time.

Phone 10/18/13
I look up from our book and Grey's sitting at the little kid table like a big boy. Growing up, sheesh.

Phone 10/18/13
Pumpkin Spice Donuts.

Phone 10/18/13
Fuzzy!

Phone 10/18/13
You don't see seesaws too often, these days, do you? Good thing, too, those things are a workout with a three-year-old on the other end.

Phone 10/18/13
Park with friends!

Phone 10/18/13
The kids and I went to Illinois for one last stay at my parent's house. Sean joined us at the end of the trip, once his vacation time ended. It was a fun visit, helping get the house ready to sell, visiting with old friends, going to church at the Gurnee building one last time.

Phone 10/18/13
And we went to Six Flags again!

Phone 10/18/13
My parents watched the kids for us for a few hours so we could go on the big kid rides and hang with the niece and nephew.

Phone 10/18/13
I think it was harder for me to say goodbye to the house than it will be for my parents when they move. I keep trying to convince them to take out this portion of the wall, but they're not budging. A photo will have to suffice.

Phone 10/18/13
My parents put the house up for sale a few days after we left and it sold within a week, with offers from four out of the five viewings. All their HGTV viewing paid off. So long, house of my childhood, you'll forever be a part of me.

Phone 10/18/13
Grey found a love for the carousel at Six Flags but that love was tested when he took a turn at the Mall of America's merry-go-round, sitting upon a bobbing horse. Two seconds of glee, two seconds of reaching for me, panicked. Stationary horses for him, for a while.

Phone 10/18/13
Last week, Liam had a nice series of vomiting just before bed, so he got to sleep with the barf bowl.

Phone 10/18/13
The next night was Dash's turn, Grey was mildly effected a couple days later. Amazingly they were all in good spirits. What good boys.

1 comment:

  1. Impressive stroller riding!
    Where are your parents moving to?

    ReplyDelete