Wednesday, October 23, 2013

a park and a love story

IMG_1528e
One Sunday morning before church, we took a little drive to see some fall colors. It was just a little too early to see it at its prime, but was nice nonetheless. We stopped at a park by the lake to perk the kids up. Now, as you look at these photos, let me share a conversation I have daily with Dash.

IMG_1532e
Dash: "Mommy, I love you." (delivered like he just discovered the fact)

IMG_1537e
Me: "I love you, too, Dash!"

IMG_1541e
Dash: "No mommy, you just say I love you."

IMG_1549e
Me: "I love you, Dash."

IMG_1581e
Dash: "I love you, too, Mommy!" I guess he wants to be the one who ends the conversation.

IMG_1583e
You'd think that I'd learn to cut out the middle but... I enjoy it too much. (Also, whenever someone new's around and they don't know how to act, Liam and Dash express their discomfort by wiggling around their tongue - like Liam's doing here. Interesting)

2 comments:

  1. I love the love of our little boys for their Mommies! So sweet & tender. We need to find a way to bottle it up for later! Great pics--what a good Sunday morning idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tongue wiggling is much nicer than screaming, crying or hitting. I like it :) and I love seeing boys being affectionate with their mom, so cute!

    ReplyDelete