Thursday, September 19, 2013

Grey, 1

IMG_1075e
My name is Grey and I'm one year old today!

IMG_1098e
I'm not walking yet but I try really hard while I hold one of mommy's hands.

IMG_1094e
I can say the words: more, dog, no, dada, mama, uh oh.

IMG_1071e
I love to charge at my brothers and parents while tossing my head about like a lion, laughing.

IMG_1096e
If you give me some food on my tray, I may be a little picky, but if you are eating it, I want it desperately.

IMG_1078e
I can't wait to get my own milk cup and constantly try to sneak sips of my brothers'.

IMG_1101e
I've brought lightness and joy to my whole family for a whole year! Happy birthday me!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful boy! Happy 1 year to Mr. G! Love those eyes & that contagious smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Grey! Where has the time gone??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Grey!! I remember when you were posting little baby pics of him, Katie :) hope I get to meet you before long, little buddy!

    ReplyDelete