Monday, September 23, 2013

Glimpses from the phone

Phone 9/17/13
Went to a wade pool, just me and the kids. No drowning happened! Go us!


They have a microphone that plays Christmas jingles and that has inspired much dancing as of late.

Phone 9/17/13
I love it when they're sweet to each other.


Grey was trying to drop food to Pogo and knows he's not supposed to. He cutely reminds himself.

Phone 9/17/13
Visit to the Teddy Bear park. It's about 20 minutes away, which was just about right after a long day with the kids. Anybody else like the calm of a little drive with the kids?


They really love the park.

Phone 9/17/13
Watching the carousel is just as fun as riding it, right?


Grey says "uh oh" all day and all night. I like his attitude here.

Phone 9/17/13
March of the melons.


When he says he's singing, he's usually just dancing. Though he did sing a little Happy Birthday before I started recording.

Phone 9/17/13
Finally allowed to drink milk on his birthday, instead of just sneaking it from his brothers.


A little snippet of how the boys play in the pool.

Phone9/17/13
Playground by sunset.

Phone 9/17/13
And then they were to the top... with Grey following as best he can.

1 comment:

  1. I love reminiscing over what I captured on my phone. I'm always surprised at the pics I don't remember taking:) Your boys are darling.

    ReplyDelete