Friday, May 17, 2013

Three Items of Business

A) This is how we take walks:
IMG_8018e
Liam and Dash both start out on bikes but Dash bales pretty early and frequently. But much of the time, he wants to push Grey, so no biggie. Even if he doesn't, though, I can handle the stroller with the bike under an arm. I'm raising twins, for pete's sake, I can do anything!

B) It's the middle of the month and I used up all my flickr photo space. It had to have been all those big wedding photos. What to do for the rest of the month?...

C) I am very much saving the best for last....... Today is Sean's LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. As in, he graduates on Tuesday. As in, he won't be a student anymore. I've always been married to a student. Now I'll be married to a doctor. I like it.

5 comments:

  1. I like it alot too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting, congratulations Sean! I'll be at the ceremony too in the PhD section, maybe I will get to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you both on graduating!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!!! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Graduation is a wonderful accomplishment!!! Danny even turned to me the other day and asked if Sean had his residency start date yet. For now, how about enjoy the break!!!!!

    ReplyDelete