Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Rachel Getting Married

As of Sunday, Sean and I have been officially in love for six years (although we've been unofficially in love longer than that and will remain so for much longer). Happy anniversary, babe! Seems like the perfect time to share some of my favorite photos from Rachel's wedding.
IMG_7091e
Did you know what my, Lindsay (Kyle's wife), and Tim's birthday are all within a week of each other? That gives Austin a nice narrow window to choose from for future spouses.

IMG_7110e
It was a super bright day. We were worried all week it was going to be cold and rainy, but it turned out to be beautiful. But the high, bright sun made my job a little difficult.

IMG_7115e
Squint little boy, squint!

IMG_7118e
Now cuddle. Oy I love that kid.

IMG_7131e
Liam and Dash hung with Uncle Austin a lot that day. While we were in the temple, I think they both just held his hand and led him around. What a patient uncle.

IMG_7134e
Aunt Michelle kept stealing babies. But they liked her.

IMG_7136e
Before the sealing, there was time for a little mingling.

IMG_7139e
And time for flower/dirt admiration.

IMG_7149e
The Denver Temple, a lovely place.

IMG_7164e
And here's the newlyweds, freshly sealed! I'd post the kissing picture but it'd embarrass Tim too much. He's not one for PDA.

IMG_7167e
Then Liam ran up to give Rachel a hug.

IMG_7169e
Can't forget about Tim!

IMG_7171e
Guess who jumped up to give the next hug? Dash must have thought it was a good idea.

IMG_7174e
His new uncle!

IMG_7184e
The bridesmaids fawning over the bride.

IMG_7201e
I like these Pre shots I take while I'm messing with settings, seeing what everyone's up to.

IMG_7220e
Everyone who came to the temple- so much love for Rachel and Tim!

IMG_7318e
I would have moved closer in but someone was being stubborn and wouldn't budge or stop playing with my skirt.

IMG_7344e
Tim's laughing because Sean was just cuddling with his shoulder.

IMG_7370e
Parents!

IMG_7385e
I told them to be sassy and they were like, "how do I act sassy?" Except Rachel, she's all sass.

IMG_7436e
The immediate family. Those kids, they had to be so patient with all the photos. Grey was so tired that once he fell asleep, he went through a bunch of hand-offs and stayed asleep. Unheard of.

IMG_7420e
What a beautiful couple! Reception photos to come!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen that temple before, but from the pictures it looks beautiful. And happy anniversary! 6 years goes fast doesn't it? Yet it's hard at times to remember life being single ;)

    ReplyDelete