Friday, January 4, 2013

Snowy Park

One day most of the family went to a park while I stayed back (with Grey) to wrap gifts. I think it was Christmas Eve, so it needed to be done. My Seanie was sweet enough to take pictures for me and I've organized them into three groups.

SPORTS-TACULAR
IMG_6349e
Rufus is a closet soccer player.

IMG_6413e
The next Peyton Manning?

THE FACE
IMG_6357e
Ah, sweet Rachel.

IMG_6364e
Runny-Nosed Liam

IMG_6401e
Snapshotting Kyle

IMG_6405e
Skeptical Dash

UTILIZING THE EQUIPMENT
IMG_6353e
Of course the lovebirds would swing.

IMG_6369e
Can you swing and touch your tongue to your nose?

IMG_6432e
I just now realized at this very moment just how high he's swinging in the regular swings. I'm glad I wasn't there, I would have flipped a little bit.

IMG_6374e
Oh sweet Avery. She can be so very happy but usually only when mom or dad were around.

IMG_6314e
Getting pumped to sliiiiide.

IMG_6398e
Good effort, honbun! It'll get easier once you're bigger.

Thanks for the pictures, hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment