Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Birthday. Part 1 The Doctor

Last week was my birthday and the family had fun together all day long. I had so much fun and took so many pictures that I filled up my camera's memory card. soooOOOO you get to see my birthday in installments.

IMG_7279e
We begin with Grey's 4 month doctors appointment. Yahoo! It was quite nice to have Sean there.

IMG_7274e
Because Liam and Dash inevitably do things like this and it's hard to manage while being given instruction on Grey's care.

IMG_7273e
They try to look so innocent.

IMG_7275e
They'd never hurt a fly!

IMG_7282e
No, Grey's the sweet innocent one. For now.

His stats:
15 lb 11 oz -- 67%ile (more than the twins weighed when they were six months old)
25.5 inches -- 73%ile

He took his shots like a champ, crying for maybe 15 seconds. Then he took a nice nap as we drove to our next destination... Rocket Park!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of the big boys fighting just made my day. We always get pictures of cute, happy kids so I think it is great to have a picture of a not so happy moment as well :-). Glad you had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete