Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bubba Fam

IMG_5628e
Not only did we get to spend time with my parents but we got to play with my brother's family too! Brian's a big baby softie. Or I should say, Uncle Bubba's a big baby softie.

IMG_5618e
We got to watch Matty blow out his birthday candles.

IMG_5629e
I told him to give me a birthday smile and this is what I got. Not bad.

IMG_5586e
We even got to see Naomi in a production of Annie (in the place I used to take dance class) (I know, me, in dance class, ha!). She was superb!

Funny story: there was a place in the front for all the kids to sit on the floor. A guy came out before the show to make an introduction, then ended with, "Okay, let's go!" and ran off stage. Liam obediently stood up and ran after him. And Dash ran after Liam. Luckily, I caught them half way to the exit but not without a nice audience chuckle.

IMG_5637e
It's wonderful being with family. Even if we occasionally look like this.

IMG_5645e
But, well, you just make the best of it. Then all the good stuff seems even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment