Monday, December 10, 2012

Big Ol' Park

IMG_5562e
Went went to the township park that I used to frequent as a youngster. Holy cow, now it's all different and it's also huge. My favorite ride, the spinning barrel thing, is sadly gone. But that's probably good, I don't think there was a child in Gurnee that didn't hurt themselves on that ride.

IMG_5571e
Liam and Dash loved it, hustling from one piece of merriment to the next.

IMG_5568e
Did you know Dash can ride a motorcycle?

IMG_5608e
Grey slept most of the time but took a short peek to witness the excitement.

IMG_5551e
Liam and Dash, man, they keep doing things I don't think they should be able to do.

IMG_5612e
I mean, a rock wall? Really? You can climb that?

IMG_5600e
The place was so fun we had to go back again on a day Sean was home from his interview.

IMG_5593e
Daddy's so fun, he'll pretend you knock him out every time you swing.

IMG_5605e
Peekaboo, I see you and how much fun you're having.

IMG_5614e
And with more adults around, grandma was allowed to pour all her attention on this little baby grandson. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment