Monday, September 17, 2012

Overdue

My mom's here. The primary program is complete. My due date has come and gone. Baby, you are quite welcome to make your entrance. Sooner rather than later, preferably.
IMG_3635e
Meanwhile, I'll just be the overdue pregnant lady and own it. What a body shape, eh? Eh?

IMG_3647e
I'm ready to hold my munchkin in my arms instead of my belly.

IMG_3652e
Please pity my swollen hands and imagine how much more elephantine my feet look. Anything for you, babe. Now come say hi.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry! I hope you don't have to wait to much longer. I feel your pain though- I swear everyday past your due date is pure torture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. Look. Awesome. Hang in there Katie! I bet this little one is going to be a little mischievous guy and will keep you on your toes for the rest of your life (let alone this pregnancy...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You look great! Really! I'm sure you don't feel like it (because I didn't when I was pregnant), but you really do look beautiful. I'm just super impressed that you willingly take pictures of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete