Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Keeping Busy

IMG_3440e
We're all kind of floating around here, the taste of anticipation on everyone's lips. When's the baby going to come? As of my doctor's appointment on Monday, not any time soon. No change in my progress, just as it has been the last three weeks. Things can happen quickly though, so I'm always on my toes. Not literally, this bloated body could not be supported by toes alone. While I'd like to wait until my mom comes on Friday, I don't want to go TOO long, since Sean has tests next week Wednesday and Friday that he can't miss. So we have a narrow window into which I'm going to funnel all my positive vibes.

IMG_3447e
In the mean time, we're keeping busy. Sean has his frustrating long schedule days that aren't terribly interesting for him. The boys are constantly busy and giggling and pinching each other. We go to the grocery store, the library, we eat and we play and we make messes. Same ol' same ol', just a little (a lottle) slower on my part.

IMG_3332e
Liam and Dash aren't slowing down to compensate though. They're doing their part to try to get labor going, like emptying the entirety of their toy shelf onto the couch while I showered. They're such thoughtful boys. Can't wait to add another!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! That is thoughtful of them! At least it's on the couch and not the floor so you don't have to bend over as much right?

    Kyle and I keep our phones on us at all times hoping to get a call/text telling us that your little man is making his debut! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete