Thursday, September 20, 2012

Moby

My mama brought me a Moby Wrap and since we still don't have a baby (Sean's been claiming I'm in early labor for two days now but still no baby!) to try it out on, we used our only other option: the twins.
IMG_3597e
Uh, they loved it.

IMG_3602e
They got to be snuggled up to daddy, who had such easy tickling access.

IMG_3599e
I think I'd like an extended cuddle with that man, too.

IMG_3607e
Liam was so excited for his turn while waiting for Dash, he just squished right up against him when he got inside the wrap.

IMG_3614e
Sean makes me smile like that, too.

IMG_3621e
We're all excited, though, to try it out on the third brother. I bet he'll love it.

1 comment:

  1. I've been anxiously scrolling through the last few weeks of blog posts, trying to get updated, and hoping to hear some news! Hopefully the baby comes soon (um tonight maybe ;) and I wish you a easy labor (if that's possible) and a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete