Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where A Kid Can Be A Kid

IMG_8650e
Whilst in Colorado, Dash and Liam went on their first visit to Mr. Chuck E. Cheese.

IMG_8661e
Oh there were so many things to see! They'd just wander around and sit on things for a few moments, then hop off toward the next new thing.

IMG_8653e
Cars were a particular favorite. As long as they were standing still.

IMG_8660e
Once they started moving... let's just say there was a little anxiety. Their adventurous attitudes were a bit hesitant.

IMG_8668e
Skee Ball was a big hit. When all those balls rolled down the row, the glee! the excitement!

IMG_8676e
The idea of rolling the balls was a bit lost on them, though.

IMG_8669e
But I've got to say, they have pretty good arms.

IMG_8673e
Plus, they'd always roll back- endless fun!

IMG_8682e
Adults had fun too. Sean got schooled by Austin in basketball. Ha ha.

IMG_8698e
And the boys were enthralled by the singing giant mouse.
See for yourself:
Love the little dance moves. Can't stand that song.

IMG_8702e
We capped the night off with father son bonding over airplane dog fights.

Such fun. Thanks, Chuck, for the memories.

1 comment:

  1. I keep telling Danny that I want to go to Chuck E. Cheese because I don't think I've ever been to one before, sad right. Of course Danny thinks I'm silly for caring. I do love skee ball though :) Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete