Thursday, February 3, 2011

Have At It

This is what happens when you give a baby free reign of the rice cereal bowl:
IMG_3620e
Food everywhere but in his mouth.

IMG_3635e
I think Liam thinks he's in trouble. (how wrong he is, the boys are too perfect to ever be in trouble! Except when they're playing with electrical outlets...)

IMG_3650e
Me: I admit it, you are better than I am.
Liam: Then why are you smiling?
Me: Because I know something you don't know.
Liam: And what is that?
Me: I... am not left-handed!
Liam: You are amazing.
Me: I ought to be, after 20 years.
Liam: Oh, there's something I ought to tell you.
Me: Tell me.
Liam: I'm not left-handed either.

IMG_3656e
Dash: Hear this now: I will always eat my cereal.
Sean: But how can you be sure?
Dash: This is good food, you think this happens every day?

2 comments:

  1. LOVED the Princess Bride reference/pictures that went with it.

    Also--I'm in love with your high chairs. Do you like it? Mind me asking what kind it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete