Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chilly

IMG_3947e
The heating and air condition distribution in our house leaves something to be desired. It powerfully shoots the heated/cooled air into the boys room and barely trickles into our room. That means, in the summer, the kids room is like an ice box and Sean and I are sweltering in our room. And now, the boys have a toasty sauna and we shiver under the covers.

IMG_3938e
Since I never want my babies to be too cold or too warm, we set the thermostat to make their room the most comfortable. That, of course, makes our room the most uncomfortable, but what can you do?

IMG_3929e
This fact usually frustrates me. But today, when the power was out for an hour and a half this morning on this, the coldest day of the season, I was sure glad their room was already velvety warm.

3 comments:

  1. Sean your boys have the most AMAZING eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that your power went out, that's terrible! You must have been freezing. At least it was only an hour and a half. PS Those hats are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love their hats, and LOVE their beautiful baby blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete