Friday, February 25, 2011

Computational

IMG_4013e
Many moons ago, we replaced my computer. It was a frustrating machine.

Liam and Dash love the computer and want to have a go at it anytime it's around. But I don't really want them whacking at the keys, changing who knows what kind of settings on my new computer. (Liam once flipped the image on my screen to display upside-down. I didn't even know you could do that!)

Being the brilliant woman I am, I hauled over the ol' lappy and let them have at it.

IMG_4049e
Liam's skeptical. What, you're not going to take it away?

IMG_4033e
Dash, on the other hand, just gleefully plays with this lovely new toy.

IMG_4029e
Until I took it away. You see, we discovered that the keys can pop off. Tasty bite-sized treats on which baby may choke. Whoops.

So we're back to whacking the new computer while I rhythmically depress the Escape button to prevent too much damage.

What's that? Keep them away from the computer completely? Well there's an idea...

1 comment:

  1. Same problem here! Ty loves the laptop! And he knows the one we try to give him doesn't work and isn't interesting at all. Twice he turned on a voice for visually impaired so every time I clicked/changed windows it spoke! Took me awhile to figure out how to turn that one off... -Kim

    ReplyDelete