Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daily Constitutional

We've got some weather flip-flopping going on here in Houston. One day I'm wearing short sleeves and the next I'm dressing the boys in 15 layers to go outside. I did not endure a blistering hot summer just to have a freezing winter. Sheesh! Be considerate, Climate!

But when it's nice outside, we take advantage- we take a walk! Well, we take a walk on almost any day. But on nice days, we like it more. We gush.

It's especially great when my hunky hubby is home to join us!
IMG_3740e
I love that boy. Even if I do complain about him wearing a hat whenever I take pictures.

IMG_3742e
I thought the boys loved the walk too, but it looks like Liam's a tad bit grumpy. And Dash is giving me sass.

IMG_3785e
Oh, Liam feels better after he makes sure dad's still back there.

IMG_3772e
Dash had to look for himself, too. Yep, yep, still there.

IMG_3794e
This is what the neighborhood gets to see on a daily basis. I ask you, what is with that walk? Okay, I admit it, I was posing in this shot to look like I was walking but boy do I need to work on my foot placement! At least Pogo smiled big for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment