Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stripes!

IMG_1612e

P.S. Look who can get her hair in a ponytail!

P.P.S. Liam doesn't have any teeth poking through yet , not for lack of being an occasional cranky-bum.

P.P.P.S. Liam and Dash really are super happy, sweet boys. Sometimes I think I over-emphasize the fussy moments.

P.P.P.P.S. The night of their doctor's appointment, we gave them a little Tylenol to help soothe the pain from shots, the blood-draw, and teething. How'd they sleep? Not a peep until 6 a.m.

P.P.P.P.P.S. I do not condone medicine as a child's sleep aid. No need to involve Child and Family Services.

P.P.P.P.P.P.S. I love me some Seanie.

3 comments:

  1. Alright I have a confession: Kaylee still isn't sleeping through the night (ugh). What did you end up doing to help your boys sleep through the night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my best nights were the nights after shots :-)! I think the combo of the shots and Tylenol works wonders!

    ReplyDelete