Monday, November 8, 2010

Hooded

The weather's finally been cool enough to break out Liam and Dash's hoodies. Which escalated them to a new plateau of cuteness.

Near the end of one chilly stroll, I paused to capture a smile in their stylish duds. And they had a lot to say to me.

IMG_1369e
"Mom, why are we stopping? It's so windy I can hardly open my eyes!"

IMG_1385e
"What, you think you're going to get me to pose for you? Ptt, fat chance."

IMG_1389e
"Oh, alright, if you insist. Do you want the 'prop my chin on my fist' look?"

IMG_1393e
"Excuse me, that is not too cheesy."

IMG_1375e
"You want a genuine smile, you got it!"

IMG_1404e
"Liam may have been gung-ho about these pictures, but I'm not about to smile at that camera. I'll give you this 'blue steel' look instead."

IMG_1410e
"Look that bird is pretty neat, it deserves a smile. Your camera? Nope."

IMG_1397e
"You want a smile, fine, here. But I aint lookin' at ya."

IMG_1414e
"Alright, alright. Man, mom, you're so persistent, I guess I'll give you a nice picture."

IMG_1415e
"Now can we go inside already? I'm COLD!"

No comments:

Post a Comment