Friday, November 5, 2010

Big Sitters

IMG_1339e
Ladies and Gentlemen, Liam can sit up on his own!

IMG_1311e
Liam likes it when Proud Mama takes pictures of her big boys.

IMG_1334e
But he likes his toys better.

IMG_1345e
Dash sits up, too!

IMG_1351e
They're not super stable yet and use mom or dad or even some pillows as guard rails. But if they don't tip too far to the side or back, they can sit for hours! Or maybe more like a few minutes.

IMG_1363e
How'd they grow up so fast? Wasn't it just yesterday that I had to support their wobbly little heads?

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! They look so good! I can't believe they are getting so big! I'm sad I didn't see them last night during the big SKYPE conference. I had fallen asleep after work on the couch while we were watching a movie! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete