Wednesday, November 24, 2010

High Chair

(Let me first apologize for the coloring of these photos. I can't figure out how to take pretty pictures in this part of the house)
IMG_1305e
I think the boys like they're high chairs. They'll hang out there for a bit, chomping on toys. Well, for as long as you might expect an infant to enjoy one location.

IMG_1309e
Drooling in the high chair is a fun activity as well.

IMG_1452e
But mostly, messes happen here.

IMG_1490e
Good thing there's restraints!

IMG_1481e
And a handy place for a foot rest.

How about we take a look at their reaction to eating vegetables for the first time. On the menu: Peas!

IMG_1763e
"What IS that stuff?!"

IMG_1800e
"Um, no, I don't want that in my mouth."

IMG_1804e
We end with Dash's favorite snack: Dishtowel Dessert.

1 comment:

  1. haha! Love the peas reaction! Same with Kaden. I love their hair, they are getting fuzzy hair! CUTE

    ReplyDelete