Monday, September 13, 2010

Happenings

How have I been keeping myself busy this last week and a half?

IMG_0026e
Well, first, my old roommate Nikki came down for a little visit. Her husband, Danny, interviewed with Baylor College of Medicine and she tagged along. I LOVED having them here. And she was super helpful with the boys. I'm crossing my fingers Danny gets accepted here!

Funny story: we took Nikki to visit the Galleria Mall while Danny was at his interviews. We first ate a little lunch. As we finished up our meal, Sean pulled Liam from the stroller onto his lap and...

IMG_0016e
...poop, everywhere. This is actually fairly cleaned up compared to the original mess. Poor Nikki only saw the food court of the mall before we went home. Such is life with babies.

IMG_0033e
Second, Hunger Games. We've been reading them. The boys, too. They're genius boys who can read. Would you expect any less?

IMG_0163e
And, third, these wonderful people came to visit. My parents love my boys. It was a love-fest week. I'll prove it in future posts. Stay tuned, my dears, stay tuned.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how fun that Nikki came to visit! Nikki's hair has gotten sooooo long! I'm so jealous that I couldn't come to be part of the roommate reunion too...I'm hoping one day we can all meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie for being such a wonderful host!!! I had SOOOOOOOO much fun!! I'm definitely hoping we'll be back soon :)

    Jenna, it's so funny that you mention my long hair because I have wanted to cut it for at least a month! It's driving me crazy!! Anyway, we definitely miss you too!!!! We should catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed a wonderful week!! Darling pictures of your boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) You look SO CUTE in that top picture.

    2) Of course you have genius boys.

    3) Poop + Sean's lap = Disgusting.

    4) I think your boys must be almost as big as my boy. They're growing so well! And they're just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that Liam or Dash reading with you Sean? It looks like he's a lot further down the page than you are. You better speed it up or he's going to get bored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. poop, everywhere

    That ain't ordinary poop neither. That there is bonafide ninja poop. It's designed to disovle the former host's determined enemies in seconds. Fortunately for Sean, he wasn't the enemey. He was Dad and therefore mere practice for future engagements.

    Great post Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to laugh when I saw the picture of Sean and the "gift" he was given. Nothing like a good blowout. It was fun to see you and Nikki hanging out again. That would be pretty great if you could join forces at Baylor! Have you been thinking of Halloween outfits for the twins?

    ReplyDelete