Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Up Close and Personal

IMG_0695e
People keep telling us that these days in our kids' lives go by so fast and that we need to remember all the details.

So Sean and I took that literally and took some close-up pictures.

IMG_0698e
I believe these first two are Dash. I just love the succulent eye and perfect little nose.

IMG_0728e
And this is Liam, with his itty bitty mouth. Don't you love the soft hair all over their skin?

IMG_0714e
It's even on their ears. Everything about babies are soft and fuzzy!

IMG_0706e
Except for their nails, I suppose. Gotta keep those bad boys trimmed!

Don't you just want to reach through the screen and play with their fingers?

IMG_0805e
Then there's cute little peek-a-boo feet.

I think this calls for a round of This Little Piggy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I LOVE baby noses and fuzzy ears and teeny toes!! Cute cute cute! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete