Friday, June 4, 2010

Another guest!

Photobucket

We had friends Kim and Nicole come visit yesterday and Nicole snapped a few photos. I can't tell you how much I LOVE the above photo! Perfect representations of their cute expressions. And given the fact that they're a few seconds from screaming, their cuteness is particularly impressive. Look at the others at her photo blog!

Also, I had once promised to give you some more thoughts on the name choosing process. I had planned on putting it in a post, forgot to include it initially, then tacked it on an hour or two after I posted the original composition. So some people may have missed it. So here it is again:

"I promised to give you a little background on choosing names. There's not much to tell actually, we picked Liam and Dash because we liked them a lot. But Sean wanted Liam to be a nickname for William and Dash to be a nickname for Dashiell (how it's traditionally spelled). I wanted Liam to be it's own entity and Dash to be a nickname for something like Dashel. So we compromised and stuck with Liam on it's own and Dashiell spelled its traditional way. I just know people will be mispronouncing Dash's name all his life..."

1 comment:

  1. oh thanks Katie! I'm so glad I got that picture! Sorry I made them scream :) Those little boys are seriously so precious. I'm so glad you let us come over and meet them!

    ReplyDelete