Friday, June 25, 2010

6 weeks

I have all these pictures stored up to blog about but I can't figure out what to say. My wit's gone out the door with my good night's sleep and all I do is feed and hold babies- my day's not bursting with intrigue.

But my babies are too cute not to share their faces with the world. I'll do my best to say something vaguely worth reading. No promises.

On their one month birthday a couple weeks ago, I didn't think to take a picture until right before I was ready to go to bed. And I had to record the momentous day once the thought occurred to me, so this is what I got with practically zero light:


IMG_0646e
Sometimes Dash looks like a little balding man. Ha, if he does go bald one day, we can call him Balder Dash. Ha. He'll love it.

IMG_0648e
Liam's too good for his pacifier. Patooie.

That light on him looks kinda creepy. He doesn't actually look creepy, I can tell you THAT for sure.


And for some recent pictures, at 5 or 6 weeks or so.

IMG_0740e
Look at that chub. Liam's a healthy boy. A mighty healthy boy.

IMG_0677e
Dash is still skinnier but he's picking up the pace. Sometimes he even eats longer than his brother!

IMG_0777e
They're getting a bit closer in looks- I had to take a moment to figure out who this was. Heh. What a terrible mom.

It's Liam. I figured it out. His cheeks aren't so pronounced.


IMG_0796e
See how cute Dash is when he's sleeping?! I love to watch them sleep. Until I zonk out myself.

IMG_0782e
Alright, ladies and gents, here's the test: Can you tell who's who in this photo? Come on now, let's see you try!

8 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOVE the babies! The cutest little guys EVER! So happy to see their pictures; thanks for posting the blog link! :D

    Hope you are doing okay- I don't think your wit has taken quite the hit you seem to think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is Liam on the right, Dash on the left.

    Balder-Dash...hehe...that's a good one.

    They're just perfect! They're getting cuter and cuter in every picture, which is amazing, because they started out pretty darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liam left, Dash right. They look so peaceful! Hope you are getting some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no way I can tell them apart, so I'm not trying, but I LOVE that first picture and the last one too...especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liam on the left and Dash on the right. They are so cute. I miss being able to hold them. Sorry about the little sleep thing, but you can get out of the house now and go to church with them right? Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dash left, Liam right. That's my final guess. I know it's wrong.

    Haha! I love the name Balderdash! I'd probably call him that even if he doesn't go bald. Cuties.

    I love the star blankets and sheets! That's how I wanted to decorate my nursery but I'm not organized enough to decorate anything so I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dash on the right, Liam on the left. They are so cute! Getting big so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that's little Dash on the left and Liam on the right...I think...either way, they're absolutely precious.

    And that first photo of Dash looks great for having zero light! I love how swaddled they are.

    ReplyDelete