Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Duck Pond

IMG_5038e
Did I wash this out too much? Maybe. But I like it.

But I digress. Can you digress if you haven't even begun to talk about your main subject?

Anyway, Sean and I paid a little visit to the duck pond south of campus. Well, I walk by it all the time but this time we had a camera! There's been an EXPLOSION of precious baby ducklings in the last couple weeks and I had to take advantage. I just wish I had more zoom so you could see all the cute details.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.

IMG_5065e

IMG_5074e

IMG_5095e

IMG_5105e

IMG_5116e

IMG_5114e

Protective momma. I stayed out of her way.

5 comments:

  1. Is that the Aflac duck in the last pic??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You quack me up with your commentary...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute! I love the duck pond. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, I miss the duck pond! When I was at BYU in March there were two ducks by the JSB--so cute. And baby ducks are even better!

    ReplyDelete