Sunday, February 8, 2009

When animals attack!

On Saturday, we went to a ward activity at BYU's life science museum. We did a scavenger hunt AND saw a cool reptile show. And then, and then, and then... we went "backstage" to see all the reptile cages! Whoopie! Fun times had by all!

That's a SNOUT!
Attack!!!
I love how this looks, what cool fur!
Sean's a curious kid.

Eye popping

Heeee! heeheehee!

I'm pretending my head's mounted on the wall too. Can't you tell?

Quite the stunt man! I mean, stunt skunk.
Ack! Run!!

2 comments:

  1. What interesting snouts!!!

    But my favorite is the one where Katie is mounted on the wall. How did you live to tell the tale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a fun time! If we weren't such slacker ward members, we would have gone. But, now we don't have to, because we have these lovely photographs to show us what we missed!!

    ReplyDelete