Monday, February 16, 2009

I wanted to show some of the fun I've been having with photoshop the past couple days. Here are some of my favorites.Here's Katie and Smokey, the LOST monster. We took this at Dillingham Ranch on Oahu, where they film the jungle scenes for LOST. Luckily, we caught Smokey out of his trailer and he was kind enough to pose for us.One of the awesome pictures Katie took of pineapples. I don't know if she's posted this one already or not.Flowers at the Lai'e Temple. Too cool. I made up a campaign poster for '12. I've got trendy catchwords and an electrifying image. Vote for me...?

2 comments:

  1. I'll vote for you!!!
    And the pictures are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha I like Katie with Smokey (I'm glad she still has both her arms). I like the Change poster too. Pretty funny!

    Katie, do you remember the song we used to sing in Creations about magnetic lasso? Or was that just me and Becky?

    ReplyDelete