Thursday, December 28, 2017

Kiddo Quotes

IMG_5868e
Mr. Owl who hung out in our backyard for a while

Liam: What are you eating?
Austin: I'm not sure.
Liam: What's nutsher?

Grey playing wii: I won't cry. Sawyer will win.

Dash: I want a snow cone. But I want something to put it in to give it flavor. But not like original juice. Like orange juice or apple juice. Something else.
Katie: I don't have any ideas.
Dash: Something like raspberry juice. Or cake juice. Or banana juice.

Sean: Look at Wren.
Katie: Aw, dash she's cuddling with you!
Dash: Yeah. It looks like she's dead.

Grey: Mommy, stop kissing me. It makes my boogies come out.

Katie: Thank you to those who stayed reverent during the prayer.
Liam: I was reverent!
Grey: I also pooped.

Dash: I don't like running errands. It's the worst part of my life.

Dash: They can
Grey: They can't
Dash: They CAN
Grey: They CANT
Dash: They CAN-nuh
Grey: They CANT-tih
Dash: Can- nuh nuh nuh nuh
Grey: Tih tih tih tih

Dash: what does quantum mean? Like in Quantum of Sauce?

Grey, sadly: I'm not very fresh right now.

Grey: Harry Potter in the house!

Liam, moaning: I just need fresh squeezed lemondaaaaade and a hand spun milkshaaaaake.

Dash: When daddy does this with his mouth [puckers] he looks like George Washington's smile.

Dash: I know only two organs: my brain and the state.

Dash: I want to play Jenga but I'm just so cold.

Dash: How long are you staying?
Grandma: Do you remember? I'll be here one week.
Liam: I want you to stay a month.
Dash: A year.
Grandma: Should I just stay until you're baptized?
Liam: My whole life.

Grey: Let me look at you. [tucks hand under my chin] You look good!
Katie: Thank you!
Grey: You look like a girl. Because you have a ponytail. And girl eyes and eyebrows. And chin and ears and earrings. You look like a small, good girl.

Dash: This chili is better than a million oranges.

Sean: Grey, you're four and a half. You're almost five!
Grey: I'm almost a human.

Dash: Mommy, did we go on Mount Herman on Saturday?
Katie: Yes.
Dash: I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!

Liam: Momm,y why is Grey crying?
Katie: He wants a s'more.
Liam, whispering: Grey, do you want to lick my fingers?
[Grey does]

Grey puts on his backpack: Do I look stylish?
Katie laughs: You sure do!
Grey: I'm ready to rock!

Grey: I'M KING OF THE... the... the this part.

Liam: This black dog's name is... Black Dog. It's a compound word. No space. Blackdog.

Wren: Buh bye. See ya.

Liam: I'm getting bored of Grey in here.
Grey: Me too.

Dash: This candy will make you cute AND breathe fire.

Liam: Tomorrow I'm going to sleep in.
Grey: And in going to sleep out!

Dash, seeing a photo of himself: Aw, cute me.

Liam: Tomorrow was Austin's birthday yesterday also.

Wren about to pray: Grey! Reverence! Liam! Reverence! Dash! Reverence!

Grey: I want to go in the hammock.
Sean: You can go in the hammock.
Grey: I want to go in the hammock with a human!

Liam: I'm going so fast... I'm four laps ahead... I'm pasting myself.

Katie: Liam and Dash! We're going to stay for 15 minutes!
Wren: Mimits. Mimits. Liam! Mimits!

Grey: You know what I don't like? I don't like going in space. I don't like just floating in space. But I do like donuts.

Grey: I like the air to be on strong because it makes my hair be fresh.

Sean: Grey, did you know that when we were walking down the hall to pick you up, Wren was saying "Grey poop. Grey poop."?
Grey: It wasn't my poop!
Katie: We know, I think wren was trying to be funny.
Sean: I think Wren's learned that daddy laughs when she says "poop."
Wren: Daddy poop!

Grey: [sigh] I can't do it. My hair is too weak.

Grey: Let's have a race! Don't run. But I can.

Liam: I thought shrimp came from shrimp but you can make it with no shrimp.

Sean, singing: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray.
Wren: No Grey, Wren!

Katie: How many flowers are there?
Wren: two, fee, eight!

Dash: Are we allowed to have our bed lights on?
Katie: Yep
Dash: But Grey has his on and he's reading a book. A shiny book!

Dash: Can you give me a glass of milk. I need my calcium.

Dash: I'm so fast! That's why they call me Dash.

Grey: do you know why I didn't watch my hands? So I could watch you play Zelda.

Katie: Hi wren! What's that?
[Wren closes the door]
Katie: Are you hiding?
Wren: Uh huh.

[Katie rubs at Wrens cheek]
Wren: booger.
Katie: I think that's food.
Wren: Oh food.
[Katie rubs a new spot]
Katie: But I think that's a booger.
Wren: Booger. Oh food booger.

[Dash's umbrella flips inside out, puts it on the ground like a dome]
Dash: ha, it's like a little leprauchan base!
[later sees a pickup truck bed cover on the ground]
Dash: Is that a little tent for kittens?!

[Dash on a date with Sean, sees a mirror]
Dash, serious: Hey, what's Liam doing here?!

[Grey drops his cheese stick]
Grey: Oooooh general conference made me drop that!

Sean: What color is this?
Wren: Geen.
Sean: That’s right! What’s this color?
Wren: Gray.
Sean: Yes! What is this color?
Wren: Wren!

Katie closes the door for naptime
Wren, from bed: Good night, mommy! Bye! Luh you! Bye! See ya! Bye bye! Mommy! Bye! Good night! Mommy! Bye!

Dash: How do you spell your name?
Wren: Wren!
Dash: What’s my name?
Wren: Dash!
Dash: What’s mommy’s real name?
Wren: Kangaroo! Ha ha!
Dash: What’s daddy’s real name?
Wren: kangaroo!
Liam: What’s my name?
Wren: Grey! Ha ha!
Dash: What’s my name?
Wren: Poopoo!
Grey: What’s my name?
Wren: Poopoo potty!

Wren: This ones mine. This ones Mommy’s. This ones Miam’s

Dash: Mom do you have neutral tonight? [he meant mutual]

Katie: Where did you put your drink? In the cup holder?
Liam, serious: Cup holder? What is cup holder?

Grey: You’re going to be the mostest winner!
Liam: That’s not... that’s not even... a sentence.

Grey: 3 2 1.
Wren from the other room: Blastoff!

Stake President: ... and they took the name of Jesus Christ.
Wren: Amen.

Dash: Wren, kiss?
Wren: No.
Dash: Hug?
Wren: No.
Dash: What do you want?
Wren: Choc-wet.

Grey: Daddy I’m student of the month!
Sean: Way to go! What did you do to earn student of the month?
Grey: I was so good. I didn’t even pick my nose.

Wren: How ‘bout cold bath?

Katie: Do you guys like living by the mountains?
Wren: The mountains! Right there! It’s so cute!

Hearing Grey come upstairs
Katie: Grey, you came up to hug me!
Grey: And poop.

Coming into Wren's room after nap
Wren: Wren wants to come out!

Talking to our new gadget
Grey: Alexa, have you done sin?

No comments:

Post a Comment