Tuesday, December 12, 2017

7.5

IMG_6975e
Hi! I'm Dash. I just turned seven and a half years old.

IMG_6984e
I'm a pretty great kid. Super smart. Great in school. Love to read all sorts of books (especially those National Geographic Kids books). I enjoy making people laugh and being goofy.

IMG_6981e
My favorite place to eat is probably HuHot. I'll eat most of what mom makes (though if I decide that I don't like it, I will make it known repeatedly), even the vegetables. I love all playing video games, especially anything with Mario or Minecraft.

IMG_6974e
Happy half birthday to me!

IMG_6956e
Hi! I'm Liam. I just turned seven and a half years old, too!

IMG_6953e
Just like Dash, I'm fantastic kiddo. I love all sorts of learning and discovering new things. I love all books, fiction and non, and I love to share what I've learned.

IMG_6971e
Video gaming is wonderfully fun, especially if I get to play with Daddy. I'm pretty good at not complaining and being sweet to my little sister. I'm full of enthusiasm and always show my excitement.

IMG_6965e
Happy half birthday to me!

IMG_6991e
Ahem, to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment