Friday, June 5, 2015

Nature and Science

IMG_3969e
As per Bradley Family Law of Visitation, we explored the Denver Nature and Science Museum.

IMG_3971e
There we saw some stalactites that were must grander than the ones we saw in the Cave of the Winds.

IMG_3972e
I've never been much into geology, I don't remember what kind of rock this is. But it looks pretty cool.

IMG_3973e
I had always wanted a geode when I saw younger (because they're pretty, duh) but one size of Pogo is just nuts!

IMG_3980e
We also found the newer kids playing area which was super fun.

IMG_3981e
We had gone to the zoo a few days previous, Grey must be remembering the giraffe's tongue.


Speaking of which, may as well put my zoo video here. Feeding the giraffes is always the highlight. Grey wanted to keep his distance though, it was a little freaky for him.


IMG_3988e
Dash, it turns out, is a master drummer. The things you learn at the museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment