Tuesday, December 30, 2014

So much phone

ooooh, some of these are oooold (as in summatime). Enjoy these phone photos and videos!
Hammock hiders
Hammock hiders

Dang.
Dang. (after using an old junky monitor for a month or two, we finally replaced the screen, oof)

Flower picker
Flower picker

Monkey
Monkey

I guess I should move him...
I wanted to leave him there for Sean to see when he got home but the danger potential was too high.

Grey was not at all happy...
Grey was not at all happy to leave his brothers at smaland but this ikea chair made it all okay.

Lego admiration
Lego admiration

The Birthday Dude
The Birthday Dude

A touch of pink
A touch of pink

Flaming tips
Flaming tips

Forgot about this photo from last...
A warm autumn day, visiting Tamarack.

Project Gray Walls half way to...
Project Gray Walls half way to completion (even if they do look bluer than I expected...)

A "lion ant" eating carrots, a...
According to Liam: A "lion ant" eating carrots, a banana, an apple, and a fried egg.

Book art
Book art

Balloon angels
Balloon angels

My studs
My studs

This child o mine
This child o mine

This is Greys third headache in...
This is Greys third headache in two weeks. So pathetic.

Watching Harry potter for the first...
Watching Harry potter for the first time (for the kids, who knows how many times we adults have seen it). I was wondering if I'd regret the decision and so far, no damage!

Teach Your Child to Read in...
"Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons"- on lesson 66 and so far it is doing as claimed. I highly recommend.

Primary program practice. I spy a...
Primary program practice. I spy a little boy who wants to do everything his brothers do.

Once my brother had my mom...
Once my brother had my mom make several pies for some assignment. After she finished, he grabbed one and pretended to smash it in my face, pulling up at the last second. Except, it slid over the side and right into my mouth. Moral of the story: eat pie every chance you get.

Let the static begin!
Let the static begin!

How Turkey Day decorations roll in...
How Turkey Day decorations roll in the Bradley House

Choo choo!
Choo choo!

What's better than a dinner visited...
What's better than a dinner visited by Santa?

Lil hat
Lil hat (actually a bell ornament)

This is how we do it
This is how we do it

Waldo seekers
Waldo seekers

Some amazing and thoughtful family has...
Some amazing and thoughtful family has been leaving us gifts on our front step. We're half way through our twelve days. All I can think of is how wonderful people can be.

The second half of our Twelve...
The second half of our Twelve Days treasures. With Sean having to work every day this week, we were a little bummed. But this brought such excitement everyday. I am so grateful to this kind family for their generosity and example of Christlike charity. Thank you so much, you are in our hearts!

NOW VIDEOS!

He so strong, breakin those sand rocks.


He was into it.


Reading practice (even before we started that reading book)


Another fabulous IKEA chair


Just a taste of Grey's shuffle walk, which his brothers also employed as two-year-olds.


Whenever Sean leaves for work when the kids are awake, saying goodbye is a big production. This was on Grey's birthday so the goodbye was shortened because there was cake inside waiting for them- usually they stay in the driveway waving until the car is out of sight.


Balloon delights


Grey's magnificent belly laugh (yes of course we were paying careful attention to general conference...)


Dash and Liam used to do this puzzle all the time and we've brought it out again for Grey to enjoy. He's even learned the tradition of kissing all the characters at the end :)


Dash's first talk! He told me what he wanted to say, which I wrote for him. Then he read it to the primary. Proud!


Liam's turn for his first talk! Same deal as Dash. He did so great!


And finally, their lines from the primary program. Good memorizers!

No comments:

Post a Comment