Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Converse converse converse

Liam: Hoooooowwwww do I do this?

Katie: We haven't seen the construction workers today, have we?
Liam: They do onstruction allll day. Onstruction onstruction [etc]

Dash: Liam you're sitting next to me. Because you love me!

Liam: I can't do it. It's impossible.

Sean: My brain is happy
Liam: No!  My HEART is happy
Dash: No! My FACE is happy [smile]

Katie: Please don't throw markers.
[Dash throws another marker]
Katie: Dash do you remember what I just said?
Dash: I'm not throwing it, I'm just tossing it in the air.

Dash: It's all done. Let's erase it off. There we are.

Liam: Mommy it's still hot, can you blow it for me?
Dash: I can blow it, see I will blow it [blooooow]
Liam: Don't spit, you spitted a little.

[Lesson talking about Captain Moroni, the title of liberty, and freedom]
Sean: What did you guys like about that story? What was this guys name? Captain...
Liam: Captain... America

[I'm falling asleep playing a board game with them. Dash pulls an eye open.]
Dash: Do you want to build a snowman?

Dash: I am a beautiful queen.

Liam: Last night I went to Florida and I missed-ed you dash.
Dash: *kiss*

Liam: This grass growed for millions of years

Wakes up
Grey: Mommy! Daddy?
Katie: Hi grey! Yes, daddy's here but he's asleep.
Grey: Daddy (finger to lips) shhh.

Liam: It's hard to turn. We're so little
Dash: We're so big!
Liam: We're not large. We're not small. We're medium.

Dash: Why is it not going?
Liam: Ah ha! I see the problem!

Katie: Hi Sweets!
Liam: You don't say Sweets. You... You... There wasn't two of us.

Dash: Liam is very good at hurting me.

Liam: Thank you for making this mama.
Katie: You're welcome. Thank you so much for saying that.
Liam: You're most welcome.

Dash: There's a spider in our room!
I go in and squish it.
Katie: Who saw it first.
Liam: I did.
Katie: Good eye Liam
Liam: But don't put it on my face.

Dash: Daddy, look at Liam's bug bike. ... That's funny, I said bug bike. Bug bike! Bug bike!

Dash: Nobody talk! Mommy you don't talk.
Katie: Why?
Dash: Because I want to hear the music.

In parking lot
Dash: Look at the cah!
Liam: No dash, cawwwwww.
Dash: Yeah, cah!
Liam: Cawwwww.
Dash: No. Cah.
Liam: CAWWWWWW!

Dash: I'm making a pattern!
Katie: Oo what's your pattern?
Dash: You're gonna love it.

Sean: Head shoulders knees and toes. Eyes ears mouth and nose.
Liam: And nipples!

Dash: Mommy can we build an airplane?  GASP I don't believe it! A house!

Liam: Do you know, we have brown faces because we're aaaaall potatoes

Dash: Where's a car for me?
Katie: I think Liam has one and grey has one.
Liam: Dash you can have mine.
Katie: Thank you Liam! That was so kind of you!
Liam: Right?!

Katie: Did you find your coin?
Liam: No I didn't. But I do see my shadow. It's keeping me from seeing my coin!
Katie: Would you like a flashlight?
Liam: Yes! That would stop my shadow from covering my coin!

Sean: You're such a good boy, Dash.
Dash: No I am a troublemaker!

Liam: Do you know what happened? Somebody was slow. That was what happened.

Dash: Thank thee for our family
Liam whispers: He said thank thee for Halloween.  that's cause it's almost Halloween.
Dash: Thank thee for Halloween.

Dash: I'll tell you my pattern. Milk, pretzel. Milk pretzel. Milk pretzel. Pretzel milk.

Liam: Look at me mommy!
Katie: Woah, you jumped so high!
Liam: No. That... That... Goed where I be go.

Liam picked out captain crunch cereal
Liam: Does this taste like peanut butter?
Katie: No, that would be peanut butter crunch
Dash: This tastes like captain!

Liam lounges sick on the couch
Sean: Liam did you have any dreams last night.
Liam: Yes but I need to finish my dreams now. (Closes eyes and sleeps, for real)

Reading
Dash: Old
Katie: Great.
Dash thinks of an example: old broken man.

Liam: So many Halloween lights
Katie: That is a lot
Liam: I counted those lights really fast and it was ooooooone huuuundreeeed.

Liam: Daddy, there's a guy that, like you, was very old.

Dash: Mommy you're sick. I'll give you medicine. You need ten hundred.
Sean: What kind of medicine is that?
Dash: It tastes like life.
Liam with stethoscope: Mommy let me hear your love.

Dash: Look at this tall tower!
Liam: I see lots of colors (approaches)
Dash: Let's count them 1 2 3 4-- don't even knock it over, Liam.

Listening to You've Got a Friend in Me.
Liam: Mommy we've got a friend in us! It's Jesus!
Dash Jesus is our new friend!

Dash or Liam: Look at my newest invention! (4x per day)

Giving me a necklace with Sean's name on it.
Dash: You can wear this necklace because you love Sean.
Katie: I do love Sean. So much!
Dash: Me too.
Liam: I love you mommy, 100%.

Sean: Whose name starts with g?
Dash/Liam: Grey!
Sean: Whose name starts with k?
Dash/Liam: Katie!
Sean: Whose name starts with s?
Dash: SNAPE.

Katie: Liam do you know where you're milk cup is? It's not in the refrigerator.
Liam: Uh... It's somewhere outside of the refrigerator.

Liam: Dear henly fadder thank thee for Santa who rides on his sleigh. In the name if Jesus Christ amen.
Dash: No, you have to say, "help Santa get here SAFELY."

Liam: Hey, how'd this bat get here. It's in the wrong habitat!

Liam: Mommy, is grey a little bit stupid today?

Dash: Achoo. Bless you.

Sean: Did you have 100 fun, 1000 fun, or one million fun?
Liam: One million fun! One BILLION fun!
Dash: Yeah one billion fun!

Dash: Did you know T. Rex is bigger than velociraptor?
Sean: How'd you know that?
Dash: Because I'm an expert.

Liam: My bottom's getting stronger

Grey bite his toast into a right angle.
Grey: L!

Sean: Which one of you is more competitive?
Dash: What's competitive?
Sean: It's when you really want to win?
Dash: Oh, me.
Liam: I'm contetitive.
Dash finishes his dinner first and raises his hand.
Dash: Who's competitive now? Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment