Monday, December 1, 2014

Johnson Family Portraits

Where do you go when it's cold outside but you want photos with lots of sunlight? How about a greenhouse! The kind folks at Pletschers Greenhouses let us use their facilities and it was SO awesome in there. I love these photos. And I love this family! They are just so full of happiness and light. And Little Miss told me this long, involved story at the end of the shoot and I probably got eight different hysterical and wonderful expressions. Here are my favorites from the bunch!
IMG_0947e

IMG_0974e

IMG_0987e

IMG_1087ee

IMG_1026e

IMG_1068e

IMG_1078ee

IMG_1119e

IMG_1158e

IMG_1196e

IMG_1200e

3 comments:

  1. What a fun location! You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant location, great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again, Katie, for making the experience so easy and for capturing great moments.

    ReplyDelete