Tuesday, August 12, 2014

This and That of Summer

IMG_7298e
This summer has been so mild but you still have to have a water fight every now and then.

IMG_6966e
The super moon of July. I have never heard so much hype over the perigee of the moon as I have this summer- but astronomy is awesome so I'm cool with it.

IMG_6951e
When one lays down on the ground, it is a blatant invitation for Grey to lay on top of you.

IMG_6824e
When your dad's a prestidigitator, sometimes you get cards shot at you.


And you like it!

IMG_6845e
Fun for everybody!


And just so you know, you don't have to wait until October to have a little ghost fun.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. You have the best posts. Also, sometimes I have to look up words in the dictionary. #Ihavesmartfriends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey's little giggle is the cutest! And that picture of the moon is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete