Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dye

No, this is not about the time I washed red pants with other clothes and ruined Sean's new shirt and the twins' new pajamas. No, no, no, I'm not ready to talk about that. I'm talking about egg dye.
IMG_9446e
We did things a little out of order- egg dying after the egg hunt? Whatever.

IMG_9442e
Beautiful, Dash, beautiful.

IMG_9420e
Coloring while dying? Impressive, Liam.

IMG_9450e
Most of their eggs end up a sort of mottled purple.

IMG_9429e
Grey liked the egg dying. Why?

IMG_9454e
He got to lick the tangerine juice off Grandpa's fingers. He was voracious, I tell you.

IMG_9460e
I dyed too! Actually, I was doing something else for a couple minutes and when I came back, they had dyed all the eggs already! Sean did save me one. And he took the pictures. What a stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment