Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Olympics

The television has been on an unprecedented amount since the Olympics began. We all can't get enough. I keep trying to go to bed early but never succeed because the sports just suck me in. My favorite is probably volleyball, followed by gymnastics. The boys, however, only tolerate those events- they often request to see more bikes, we just found out that they think equestrian jumping is hilarious, but they most enjoy swimming.
IMG_2972e
Oh how often they request "pool." Actually, it's more like the most pitiful "poooooooooooooool" you can imagine.

IMG_2974e
But then when "pool" is on, they're happy as can be!

IMG_2977e
I'm not a very good swimmer, so you tell me: how's their form?

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Love it. Ty liked watching the swimming but when he first saw the men's gymnastics, he laughed so hard it was hilarious! Probably how equestrian was for your boys. Wish we'd turned that on too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we weren't the only family to obsessively watch the Olympics ;) I've been worrying that Olivia is going to go through TV withdrawals, but luckily that hasn't been the case yet.

    ReplyDelete