Friday, August 3, 2012

Doodle

It's so funny to see how these two boys change. For the longest time, Dash was hardly interested in coloring. A couple lines maybe and then he'd want someone else to draw for him while he watched (and directed). Liam would scribble away. Then, a month or so ago, he started coloring like crazy. Out of the blue. I don't know the impetus but Dash suddenly couldn't get enough.
IMG_2853e
Since then, they've had phases of favorite particular mediums. First crayons, then colored pencils, then markers (do other moms like markers? Man, they are so annoying). Now, their medium of choice is the Magna Doodle.

IMG_2861e
I think Liam just drew a pepper!

IMG_2863e
I think the boys like it for the same reasons I do: draw, erase, draw something new. No muss no fuss.

IMG_2868e
Look how they can pour their intense focus on their art. Ah, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment