Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You Are a...

IT'S A BOY!

I already know I make awesome boys, so this is great!

We are so set on clothes.

Time to work on a name... boy names are hard...

Would you like to meet him? Via ultrasound? (I'll keep private the one that proves he's a boy, thank you very much)
baby boy 3 at almost 20 weeks 006
Look at that beautiful profile! It's amazing how much easier it is to get a good profile picture when there's only one baby in there. He totally looks like Dash and Liam.

baby boy 3 at almost 20 weeks 005e
Wait, he's an alien! You can see the eye orbits as he's looking directing at the camera, plus a little bit of the mouth.

baby boy 3 at almost 20 weeks 004e
And here's his alien face with his forearm coming up to play peekaboo.

baby boy 3 at almost 20 weeks 003e
I don't completely understand what's going on in this picture, I just know that there's a calf sticking out with a foot attached to it, with the other calf supposedly behind it with the other foot. The rest, dunno.

baby boy 3 at almost 20 weeks 007e
Can you touch your toes to your forehead? I can't. But my little baby boy can! Can you see how he's curled up? He's just getting cozy. In fact, he got so cozy and low that the ultrasound tech couldn't get a read on the bottom of the spine, so I get another quick peek next visit. Little boy's getting tricksy already!

IMG_0158e
All my other boys were there and had a grand ol' time. The office is way up high so we got to look at cars and trains and airplanes while we waited. In the ultrasound room, they sat happily on dad's lap, eating their grapes, pointing at "bebe." We also did a quick visit to Sean's current workplace where there's a big toy train display, plus a quick look at the hospital where I'll deliver (it's a fancy new hospital solely for pregnancy and delivery. Tres posh). AND we went out for a celebratory dinner at Ruggles in Rice Village (mmm that white chocolate bread pudding!) and walked around for a long while.

IMG_0175e
Oh golly I love this family of mine. Can you believe I'm going to have another Liam and Dash? It's slowly sinking in and always getting more exciting!

(P.S. This totally counts as my Thursday post)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!! You'll do so great with another boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, Jenna beat me posting first ;) I'm SO excited for you all!!! Good luck choosing another boy name. Hopefully you and Sean have an easier time agreeing on names than Danny and I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! They are all going to be best buddies. I can't wait to hear the name you pick...that's one of my favorite parts of having a baby :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Katie! You look great, your baby looks great, and the rest of your family looks great! Sounds like an awesome day! :) I'm so thrilled for you, you do make some dang cute boys! Congratulations! So glad your baby is healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you Katie! And PS, I went to the same clinic as you when I had Ella. I went to the midwives and loved them!

    ReplyDelete