Thursday, April 12, 2012

Let the Games Begin

Our living room is in a perpetual state of disarray. Why? Because the kids have discovered the board games.
IMG_9506e
Sometimes we try to play an actual game (most of the games are kiddo games like Candy Land or Chutes and Ladders) but usually they like to just mess with all the fun! little! pieces!

IMG_9518e
And I keep reminding them to put things away before they move onto the next game (Liam actually really likes that part) but inevitably when I'm away for a minute, cleaning their highchair trays or something, I come back to five different games strewn all about. I can't tell you the ulcers I now have trying to keep everything all together. Oy.

IMG_9509e
I'll let you know when I break down and hide them all.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Preston has done that many a time, but I still haven't learned and leave them all on the shelf where he can reach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way they're sitting in the first picture! What good posture, and what twins!

    ReplyDelete